1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Volunteers for moderation

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by TES_Rosaline, Sep 14, 2015.

1. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

I'll be going to lunch soon so if you @Rott Weiler are still available tag me and I will place your comments in pre-moderation.

Thank you.

2. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

@TES_Rosaline That's fine, I'll be around all afternoon

3. FigmentOYI

FigmentOYI Lead commenter

Oh I'm still in pre-mod :)

It's like sending secret message ;) @TES_Rosaline

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter

I can see you! :)

5. FigmentOYI

Oh yes, so you can - but you can't see my previous messages from earlier today! They are apparently still being moderated :)

6. marlin

marlin Star commenter

No - the only messages I can see from you are on Page 1 of this thread.

It is indeed very strange - and quite lonely as you can be chatting away, but nobody can read your musings:( - only Rosaline can see what you've written. I find it very spooky :eek:

7. FigmentOYI

Oh I forgot to say, I received the email for your new conversation before I received the one from Ros to say she was removing my pre-mod. So PMs can be received even if the receiver is being moderated.

8. Spiritwalkerness

Spiritwalkerness Star commenter

Just got back...will make a start on what I can/can't do

It looks like I can edit this post mind you

9. Spiritwalkerness

Ahhhhhhhh. Sorry, I was out during the testing phase. And I see everything is back to normal.

10. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Finally back online at Home.
    Never got any messages saying my posts were 'delayed.
    Still having problms being 're-directed back to the Home page. Will try to narrow it down to when that hapens as I post some more.
    I like your signature Rott Weiler @Rott Weiler by the way! (Now this is where a thumbs up sign would be really useful!)

Rott Weiler likes this.
  11. TES_Rosaline

@Rott Weiler Sorry, I went to lunch later than planned and then didn't have time to test moderation again. Sorry @Rott Weiler If you are free tomorrow morning let me know and we can try this again.

Thank you.

12. Spiritwalkerness

@TES_Rosaline
    I didn't realise it would be during the day - I'm at work so will be of no use.

13. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

@TES_Rosaline Yes I'l be around tomorrow morning.

14. TES_Rosaline

Great @Rott Weiler . We can try pre-moderation tomorrow morning then. Thank you.

15. TES_Rosaline

@Figmentofyourimagination

Are you still able to post? We had some technical issues this afternoon so I'm not sure if your posts are still on pre-mod. Sorry, I can't check this until tomorrow.

16. TES_Rosaline

That's OK. The next time you are available please tag me and we can test pre-mod. Thank you everyone.

17. TES_Rosaline

I'm off home. See you tomorrow.

18. TES_Rosaline

19. FigmentOYI

I think there is only one post left to be moderated, the rest have been cleared for others to see.

20. TES_Rosaline

Thank you @Figmentofyourimagination. Sorry about the delay with moderating the final post.