1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Vocational science courses - any advice?

Discussion in 'Science' started by freesia1982, Feb 23, 2011.

1. I am currently in the process of researching new vocational science qualifications and am interested to find out how other people have found these courses. I know there is information available on the exam board websites but would really like some first hand information on how other people have found these courses.
    How has developing SoWs and teaching the content been for you and the pupils?
    How have the assessment proceedures worked out for you and how well do pupils attain?
    Is any accreditation needed in order to take on a particular course.
    Any input is greatfully recieved.
    Thanks

2. I am currently in the process of researching new vocational science qualifications and am interested to find out how other people have found these courses. I know there is information available on the exam board websites but would really like some first hand information on how other people have found these courses.
    How has developing SoWs and teaching the content been for you and the pupils?
    How have the assessment proceedures worked out for you and how well do pupils attain?
    Is any accreditation needed in order to take on a particular course.
    Any input is greatfully recieved.
    Thanks