1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

VLE Dissertation Questionnaire

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rossellwilliams, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Dear Colleague,

I am currently undertaking my research project which is part of an Undergraduate course at the University of Plymouth, specifically, BEd Primary Education. This survey is part of my research project that is designed to evaluate the attitudes of primary school teachers towards a VLE (Virtual Learning Environment). Even if your school doesn't have a VLE installed, I would still appreciate your response.

The questionnaire consists of 17 questions and should take approximately 3 minutes to complete. I would be very grateful if you should share this amongst your staff.

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/821283/How-do-primary-school-teacher-attitudes-toward-Virtual-Learning-Environment-VLE-differ-in-urban-and-rural-settings

All information received will remain anonymous and will be strictly confidential to the researcher.

Thank you for your participation

Yours sincerely

Ross Williams

2. I would do this but am sent to a site where I have to have a window live ID which I refuse to do.

Sorry.

3. jwraft

jwraft New commenter

As above, I would happily fill in a survery monkey questionnaire.

4. bigbev

bigbev New commenter

As above

5. As above!