1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Viva schemes of work

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by Drjekyll31, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Drjekyll31

Drjekyll31 New commenter

Afternoon everyone,

I've got a cheeky request, I tried to download the Viva 1 schemes of work from Pearson website and I couldn't. Does anyone have a copy that you can share? I need to tailor it for our NQT and I want to have it ready before the end of term.

2. cscalia

cscalia New commenter

Hello
    I use Viva 1, Viva 2 and I can help you with the resources

javiermalfer likes this.
  3. Drjekyll31

Drjekyll31 New commenter

Thank you so much! I just need the schemes of work for viva ! If I give you my email could you drop me an email?

sabcastro.sc@gmail.com

4. rubiom

rubiom New commenter

Can somebody please pass me the VIVA 2 Schemes of Work?? I have tried many times to download it from the free resources offered by Pearson but it asks for a password. I have been on the phone to them only to be told that I have to buy the resource even though it says 'free'.
    I am a Head of Department and any help will be reciprocated, all you need to do is ask.
    Regards
    Maria
    pilar_rubio2004@yahoo.co.uk

5. bethy12

bethy12 New commenter

Hi!
    Just wondering do you still have copies of the SOW for all the VIVA editions plz as I am unable to open these on their website?
    Thank you so much! :)

6. azucena

azucena New commenter

Could anyone here help with Viva 3 red? I have ordered the books, and Activeetach but would like to be ready for Sep!:(