1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Visual Basic Programming Guide, Help Needed

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by Mr_G_ICT, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Mr_G_ICT

Mr_G_ICT New commenter

HI,
    So i started a project a while ago where i was making a programming guide. Jan Webb Suggested that I make this editable so that people could add to an online version of the document then i can update the orignal.
    http://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Visual-Basic-Programming-Guide-6129691/
    So, the link to the google doc is on the tes resource and as people update it, i'll validate the changes and update the changes. (if you leave your name after a change, i'll put you on the "with thanks" at the beginning).
    Thanks
    Mr G
    p.s. i realise this is very poorly written, so, appologies.

2. I had a quick look.
    My only observation is that there's an awful lot of words.
    Are you in a grammer school?

3. Mr_G_ICT

Mr_G_ICT New commenter

I break it down. So each week there is a section and an excercise. Usually, if a lower ability, i give them it in a worksheet as not to overwhelm.

With controlled assessment at GCSE i'm not allowed to give them access to things, so by taking what they have learned in worksheet format and presenting them it in a book, it can make it easier. The book just makes it easier for ideas/distribution.