1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Visiting Companies for ICT (Primary)

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by Bubs, May 3, 2011.

1. Hi

I wondered whether anyone had contacts for any companies that visit schools to teach any aspect of the Primary ICT curriculum - whether it be annimation, control tech.
    Also has anyone ever heard of a theatre company that come and put on a show to teach about E-Safety - I remember some mentioning it on here before but can't find the link now.

Any help would be grateful
    Thanks!

2. Hi

I wondered whether anyone had contacts for any companies that visit schools to teach any aspect of the Primary ICT curriculum - whether it be annimation, control tech.
    Also has anyone ever heard of a theatre company that come and put on a show to teach about E-Safety - I remember some mentioning it on here before but can't find the link now.

Any help would be grateful
    Thanks!

3. Hello,

My company, West End in Schools, brings West End actors in to Primary Schools.

Our main show next year is called Jump To It, and is a story in which a primary school girl gets sucked in to a computer game, and needs help to escape. The story is literacy and PHSE based - but not specifically about internet safety.

You can find out more on our website - www.westendinschools.org.uk

I hope this is helpful.