1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

visiting artists

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by Louise M, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I want to source contacts for artists who provide workshops in secondary schools. I have never arranged this myself before and would like some suggestions of any artists whom you know of, or that even better you have had visit that are good (...or of any one to contact to get this information from). I intend to contact a local gallery for a list, as well as local art providing groups and the arts director at the council. Any suggestions? Thank you.

2. I want to source contacts for artists who provide workshops in secondary schools. I have never arranged this myself before and would like some suggestions of any artists whom you know of, or that even better you have had visit that are good (...or of any one to contact to get this information from). I intend to contact a local gallery for a list, as well as local art providing groups and the arts director at the council. Any suggestions? Thank you.