1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Visa centre help china

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by aferguson_design, Mar 7, 2019.

1. aferguson_design

aferguson_design New commenter

Hello! I've posted a few times before but can't I've no idea of my log in now
    Little help please if you've been to the Chinese visa place.

My school is processing the work permit and it should be done in next few days (almost a month after the plan)

Visa centre says to take documents with me: (I'm hoping the pic uploaded)
    Not sure if i need to bring the documents for number 2 or 3? The school has/will have the original premit over there and I doubt it's the safest to post it to me?

What have others done? /taken with them. The school also has all of my notorised docs etc.

Attached Files:

2. jonesdaniel2211

jonesdaniel2211 New commenter

They scan and email the permit to you so you can print it out and take it with you according to a friend of mine who has been through the process.

aferguson_design likes this.
  3. amysdad

amysdad Established commenter

Yes - it's going to be the notification letter which they send you. You can't do anything with the visa bit until you get it, although you can proceed with the notarization and legalization parts.

BTW - name and subject is not a good idea for your username! The moderators can change it if you ask them.