1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Virtual Party

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by dozymare1957, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Dozy - [​IMG] simply the best!

2. dozymare1957

dozymare1957 Occasional commenter

We did do the conga but, honestly they were all so drunk that they had to leave. Check out the photos.

3. I saw Dozy!
    Who was in the loo?
    Maybe it's best not to know!

4. dozymare1957

Skirks. She said she would wash up and then disappeared. Then she said she was going to put on her PJs and that's how I found her. Disgraceful! She said she'd eaten too many chocolate fingers. Ha! I say. Chocolate fingers do not leave you in that state. Methinks she finished off all the drinks instead of washing up the glasses when I wasn't looking.

5. Be charitable Dozy - we said we would have a good party to cheer us all up!
    I think all the links slowed us down though!

6. dozymare1957

[​IMG] Who on earth is this? I've just found her. Was somebody lurking? Could it be Gargs who is now pretending that she didn't know the date had changed? She's obviously embarrassed and thinks that if she says she wasn't here, we'll think this is somebody else!

7. Good grief!

Who is going to clean that sofa?

8. dozymare1957

and I would say that it was a great party, wouldn't you?
    Shame the Internet was playing up for some people. I sang along to all of the songs and I listened to some of them a few times.

9. I think you could recommend a product to save those embarrasing moments Dozy!

10. dozymare1957

Definitely, but they are designed for small streams not gushing rivers!

11. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

Dozy-sorry I had to leave suddenly. I had to go and help mother in law get ready for bed. It was a great party and thank you for organising it. When is the next one?

12. dozymare1957

Don't blame the MIL. We all saw the photographic evidence!
    That's up to you! LOL

13. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

I organised Bethy's, you organised this one-who can we nominate to do the next one? Pinks and I will need cheering up next week as our beloved offspring are off to uni. My son goes on Thursday and I will miss him.[​IMG]

14. dozymare1957

I'm so glad that my kids all inherited their mother's brains. None are uni material! LOL