1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Villa in Spain

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Zahra, Nov 29, 2001.

1. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Honestly, you come in here, change the name and without even taking a swim in the pool or joining in a chocolate thong-making class!! Some people, you could have brought some more wine as well!

2. Sorry!
    *deposits bottle of Cava in the fridge*
    I was trying to sabbotage the 'Latest from Personal' message at the top of the forum.

3. inky

inky Lead commenter

I should be along soon but am currently in dispute with security at the airport. They have refused my demand to be allowed to choose who frisks me. I'm not standing for it.

4. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Quite right inky, lie down and they'll walk all over you. Friskers have to be specially chosen, we have some good friskers here.

5. oooh, where are they, Lapin? Are they tall dark and handsome?

6. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Yes, we also have some blond ones and they are all tall, nice bodies and well trained in frisking!!

7. inky

inky Lead commenter

This appears on the Most Active thing. Please can someone come along and just get rid of this so-called facility? I feel like a voice in the wilderness: surely other people are equally exasperated?

8. Yeah but It is nice to see a blast from the past

Or maybe two

9. moonpenny

moonpenny Occasional commenter

The forums a few years back seemed much more relaxed somehow reading this thread....a lot more jokey

10. Yes indeed moonpenny