1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Villa in Spain

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Zahra, Nov 29, 2001.

1. madwoman

madwoman New commenter

why are all the wasps surrounding inky?

2. Only if its white chocolate... yummy!

3. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Chocolate and Cava, with pilots and flussies, hopefully mixu will come and reclaim her room as will Cassandra and Lolita.

4. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

*does a racing dive into the pool filled with Cava and lazily drinks her way across*

5. That was a long holiday, thats the last time I get a package in Lebanon I can tell you. Up all night with loud banging goings on in my ear! Anyway, glad I packed my IKEA ready inflatable dingy, in the shape of Ulrika! At least I had plenty to hold onto, and guess what I used as a paddle?

Ho, hum, think I'll lurk on Veranda for a while, wonder how she is? Busy girl working all hours of the night! Wonder why she cannot afford white light bulbs like everybody else? How she manages to read the Radio Times in red light is anybody's business!

Any one around?

6. Why MIXU! & Zahra?

Should you be doing that sort of thing under the bush? And on the triple word score as well! Thats one hell of a way to score? Are you sure thats a word? Is a thong a thing, or a thing a thong. I wore one once, never saw it again! Oh sorry, its a tattoo on Mixu's.................

7. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Mixu's not here Billy, she tried to book but lastminute.com told her all the rooms were full.

Now do you want your usual shed behind the female changing rooms?

8. preferably in the changing rooms.

I'm erecting my new shed in the maze; secret is to get em back to my place, and they cannot find their way out! Yep, thats Billy T style!

9. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Fancy a BBQ later Billy?

10. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

post 1664, funny you should say that, the first night in the hotel in Beirut, I was woken at 4am with a tremendous bang, I thought it was a bomb, but it was a thunderstorm!!

11. Ah, the all pervading Billy T! I am in original "Big Bang" of Beirut Hotel Rooms; some call it room service with a difference, but don't forget to tip!

12. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Well we did get a chocolate on the pillow each night!! I just hope the people in the hotel are OK. We were staying in the north of Beirut by the Rouache Rocks, now, I don't even know if the hotel is still there.

13. lapinrose, why do I get this feeling? That I know you form a Villa of the distant past?
    Of lost fragrances of hazy summer nights,
    Warm breezes, the sound of running water,
    Festooons of perfumed lamp oil!

Oh damn, its a burst pipe!

Gotta Go!

See you at the BBQ!

14. Hope there is going to be some belly dancing!

I've got mine out already!

Milk bottle tops girls ~ Gold top or semi skimmed!

15. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

I'll wear the gold top, I will provide the belly dancing cabaret at 8pm, under the skies of Andalucia!!

16. I prefer to be underneath Andalucia!
    wonder if she likes pickled eggs for breakfast?

"whats difficult to put back, once you get it out?"

My Belly!

17. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Belly, belly good joke, Mr Billy!!

*groan*

18. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

The fountain is full of bubbly Cava, the pool is warm, the sunloungers are ready and the husky pool attendants have every time of sun cream to apply.

Bienvenido á la villa en Espana.

19. *plonks herself down on lounger awaiting handsome attendants ministrations*

20. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Manuel, Juan, José, Placido, Filipe, donde es la Cava?