1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Villa in Spain

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Zahra, Nov 29, 2001.

1. What is the last one in.....all I can think of is a Parlanchin!!!!

Good job we're in Spain, Britain's a bit chilly for nakedness at the moment, Who's hidden those Spanish pilots?

2. Lolita, Mixu, Shazza and anyone else who's around, I need your help to make this.

Xmas pudding
    Ingredients: 1 cup of water 1 tsp baking soda 1 cup of sugarcup of sugar 1 tsp salt 1 cup of brown sugar lemon juice 4 large eggs nuts 1 bottle Vodka 2 cups of dried fruit Sample the vodka to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the vodka again. To be sure it is the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. Make sure the vodka is still OK. Try another cup. Turn off the mixerer. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers pry it loose with a drewscriver . Sample the vodka to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Who cares? Check the vodka. Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or something. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven and pish in the fridge. Turn the cake tin 350 defrees. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Throw the bowl through the window. Check the vodka again and go to bed. CHERRY MISTMAS !!! [reply]

3. Glad you add vodka too!

4. Zahra - what a superb recipe!!! I'm all for it! I'm just about to make my first ever Xmas pudding - that vodka is just sooooo tempting!!!!!

5. Come on Edd - where do you think I hid the bottle of Jumilla? I'll smuggle that into anywhere! It goes with everything!!!!!!!!

6. By the way - I forgot to say - found a load of Spanish Pilots cowering at the back of the stable! It seems Rocinante was getting jealous again!!!!! They just couldn't cope with his flaring nostrils and stamping hooves! However - I valiantly released them - and they are now heading in your direction! Better late then never!!!!! They may seem a little tired, but ... well.... you did wonder what I was doing!!!! Now you know!

7. Good, they can help me make the pud, my arm's getting tired!!! Do we want more for the Xmas party we're having in the villa?

8. were the spanish pilots with the 3 wise men???

edd

9. Zahra - we need HUNDREDS of Xmas puds etc! The Spanish have never had them before - and once they've tasted these, well!!!!!

They are used to turon - which is very like Halva, just in case you haven't discovered it! Xmas puds are far better!

I'm here to help with the mixing - and I've brought a LOT more help too!

10. Thought they were the three wise men.......Whoops!!!

11. Edd - if so, the 3 Wise Men were a month and 2 days early! They arrive in Spain on 6th Jan and bring all the presents with them! No Santa in Spain! The Wise Men do the work for him there!!!!

12. but who does the virgin???????

edd

13. Damn and I really went for it with those three......who were they then?

14. Edd, the virgin is Mr Branson, he must be cos Lolita saw to all his pilots

15. Zahra - did you really only find three of them?
    What happened to the others?

As for the virgin - well!!!! Only true virgins need apply!!!!!

16. And the lions roar as they come through the gates,
    only 3 Lolita, I put the others in charge of restocking the wine cellar

17. LOL, Zahra!!! I reckon after the long weekend we've just had - it'll need restocking!!!!

Plenty of Albarino, I hope!
    And loads of Jumilla!
    By the way - where is Nuendo? Are we in Jumilla territory by any chance?

18. Well, last time I checked.......I don't know, where is Jumilla territory, let me know and we'll send Rocinante to liberate some wine

19. Just inland from the Costa Blanca! Produces a terrific red with plenty of bite! The white isn't so reliable, but boy is the red strong! I've never been so drunk as when I had half a litre of true jumilla from the barrel!

20. ..... decanted into a jug, of course!!!! Then poured into the glass!!! ... or was it??? Maybe it was straight from the barrel? I can't quite remember!!!!!!