1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Villa in Spain

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Zahra, Nov 29, 2001.

1. Well to satisfy Burgerman and all of us fantasy fliers, I have moved into the villa in Spain and am prepared to welcome anyone who would like to join the Villa party. The fridge is stocked with oysters, caviare, asparagus and smoked salmon. There's a copy of the Rude Food cookery book handy, the cellar is full of choice wines and champagne, there's also the Rude cocktails book handy!! Music can be provided by whoever you choose, thought we'd start with "you Sexy Thing". So the party starts now and will continue until it stops. Enjoy yourselves.

2. Well to satisfy Burgerman and all of us fantasy fliers, I have moved into the villa in Spain and am prepared to welcome anyone who would like to join the Villa party. The fridge is stocked with oysters, caviare, asparagus and smoked salmon. There's a copy of the Rude Food cookery book handy, the cellar is full of choice wines and champagne, there's also the Rude cocktails book handy!! Music can be provided by whoever you choose, thought we'd start with "you Sexy Thing". So the party starts now and will continue until it stops. Enjoy yourselves.

3. I was just round the corner! I'm coming straight over - with a selection of tapas! Open the cava!!! I'll be there in a minute!!!!!

4. The gate's on automatic to open when anyone who knows the password gets near.........Lolita approaches, heels tapping out a flamenco rhythm as she rushes down the steps and........

5. .....whispers the secret password! The gates open, and in she comes, brandishing tapas variadas!

Hay gambas, chiperones, mejillones ...... oh lots of things!!!! Sorry - can't list them all!

6. No cojones......please Lolita......

7. .....and here comes a horse with cojones muy grandes and a bale of hay.......hay cojones!

8. OK!!!!!

Hey - are we the only ladies here? And all those matadors? Heaven!!!!!!

9. Rocinante put that cookery book down or I'll show what I'll do with your cojones, Edd light the BBQ..........

10. Rocinante's here!!!! This is great!!!!

11. Us females have first choice on our accomodation, we'll allocate the males where thay need to be. Chopper chappie's flying the pilots in later......

12. No cojones, no putas, and no jodido. Thank you. not till Saturday night!

13. Such language!! And she's only sixteen, too young to join the party

14. Bagsy I have that big room with sea view - the one with the en-suite shower!!!! All the more fun!!!!!

15. OK, so I've got the one with the balcony and steps going down to the beach with the private jetty.....

16. .......and there's a jacuzzi at the foot of the steps!!!!

17. That's alright - I've just found one in my en-suite!!!!!!!
    Talk about a tardis!!!!!!

18. Can I have that nice rickety wooden structure at the bottom of the garden?

19. Lolita, can you help me with the wine, think we need to taste some first, got a nice Rioja here....what do you think?

20. No! Rioja is passe. You need a bucket load of Albarino. It's expensive - but it's worth it.Rias Baixas everytime.