1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Vile taste in my mouth!

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by ROSIEGIRL, Nov 23, 2011.

1. ROSIEGIRL

ROSIEGIRL Lead commenter

My first thought mandala !

2. Definitely not pregnant! I'm very single if you know what I mean! I just wish the awful taste would go, it's seriously unpleasant. Brushed my teeth about ten minutes ago and it is back already!

3. sjca

sjca New commenter

tonsil stone?

4. anteater

anteater New commenter

I had this a few weeks ago. Went to the doctor, who asked if it tasted metallic. When I said, no, just foul, he gave me a prescription for some antibiotics in case there was an infection. I didn't cash in the prescription, as he is very trigger happy with his pen and pad.
    I mentioned it to the acupuncturist who was treating my shoulder; he stuck in a few needles and it was gone by the next day. Still no idea what it was, but it's gone!

5. Tooth infected or something similar? I've had vile tastes when I had a tooth I knew needed to see the dentist desperately!

6. Had something similar years ago, tasted like something rotting. Saw my dentist who found some impacted food stuck between two back teeth. It couldn't be moved by brushing but she got it out - problem solved. She said it was fairly common.