1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Viking resource

Discussion in 'History' started by Maenoferren, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Hi Just to say I have added a resource that gives photogrpahs of viking resources that could be used in diplays or working with the pupils. The photos are mostly mine' with any that aren't being labbeled as such. If anyone does have a look at them I would be grateful if you could let me know what you think. I go into schools up here in costume and take the stuff in with me. I then leave a pack with each school. The pack keeps getting added to, I have activities as well to tie in with visits but these are in a different pack that hasnt been launched yet, it will go up when the pack launches later in the spring.
    Cheers
    S

2. Hi Just to say I have added a resource that gives photogrpahs of viking resources that could be used in diplays or working with the pupils. The photos are mostly mine' with any that aren't being labbeled as such. If anyone does have a look at them I would be grateful if you could let me know what you think. I go into schools up here in costume and take the stuff in with me. I then leave a pack with each school. The pack keeps getting added to, I have activities as well to tie in with visits but these are in a different pack that hasnt been launched yet, it will go up when the pack launches later in the spring.
    Cheers
    S