1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

VIF International Teachers

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by JIM07, Dec 11, 2011.

1. JIM07

JIM07 New commenter

Hi,
    I've been looking at the job section and noticed the vacancy with VIF. I haven't taught outside the UK but I'm looking for a challenge. Has anyone participated in this? If so, how did you find the schools, curriculum etc. I noticed it says that it will take a while to settle in, is the lifestyle a lot different from the uk? I think it's worth applying, what do you all think?
    Thanks!

2. JIM07

JIM07 New commenter

Hi,
    I've been looking at the job section and noticed the vacancy with VIF. I haven't taught outside the UK but I'm looking for a challenge. Has anyone participated in this? If so, how did you find the schools, curriculum etc. I noticed it says that it will take a while to settle in, is the lifestyle a lot different from the uk? I think it's worth applying, what do you all think?
    Thanks!

3. The search function is a wonderful thing - you will find a MASSIVE thread on VIF. Surprised they're advertising though, given that they apprently haven't been placing people for a couple of years and teachers are still losing their jobs right left and centre in the US.