1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Views of Exploring Science HSW scheme?

Discussion in 'Science' started by rossk, May 1, 2012.

1. Hi all,
    We are looking for a new SoW for our dept. (Aware of the future changes). I have bee impressed by what I can see about the Exploring Science HSW digital resources (not the books) as we will be able to use them to create a Thematic based approach that we have been using. This enthuses the students but we have issues with content. Is there anyone who is using Exploring Science, if so what are your views?

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes their time to answer.

2. Hi all,
    We are looking for a new SoW for our dept. (Aware of the future changes). I have bee impressed by what I can see about the Exploring Science HSW digital resources (not the books) as we will be able to use them to create a Thematic based approach that we have been using. This enthuses the students but we have issues with content. Is there anyone who is using Exploring Science, if so what are your views?

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes their time to answer.