1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Vietnam school with the start of the alphabet

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by pete72, Nov 8, 2018.

1. pete72

pete72 New commenter

Does anyone have any experience of this school please? Reviews on ISR are way out of date. 'OFSTED' report says they are outstanding. Any information appreciated!

2. willow78

willow78 Occasional commenter

I'm in HCMC and I haven't heard much about them, certainly not mentioned when talking about the the schools with a better reputation. I'll ask some staff who have been here a while what they know and send you a message if I find out anything interesting.

HCMC is a great place to live though.

3. kemevez

kemevez Occasional commenter

Not one of the "Big 3" but a pretty decent place to work and it pays well.

4. tjh102

tjh102 Occasional commenter

Did you get shortlisted for one of the recent positions?if so, congrats!

My former head has connections there. I have heard it is friendly and pays well.

5. pete72

pete72 New commenter

i did get shortlisted. my next question...and I expect coded answers to poster above is which are the big 3 in HCMC?

6. yasf

yasf Occasional commenter

Like many cities in Asia, there is one British school, one American and one all through IB school. Each with their own champions.
    I've never worked there, but I've ex-colleagues who have worked at each one, and they all speak highly of them.