1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Video for teaching instructions?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by uppereastside, Mar 3, 2011.

1. uppereastside

uppereastside New commenter

I have searched on the internet but loads of websites for videos are blocked on school computers. Has anyone used a good website/video in school when teaching instructions i.e. someone making something (a recipe, or product), preferably a kids one or by kids, that's easy for them to follow.

Thanks

2. uppereastside

I have searched on the internet but loads of websites for videos are blocked on school computers. Has anyone used a good website/video in school when teaching instructions i.e. someone making something (a recipe, or product), preferably a kids one or by kids, that's easy for them to follow.

Thanks

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. SleighBelle

SleighBelle Occasional commenter

Might it be easier to demonstrate something yourself? We've done that with making a sandwich, toast, a cup of tea, baking cookies, cleaning out an animal...
    The kids love it, especially if you get them involved. Show them how to do it, then get them to do it themselves, taking photos of each child at each stage. In the next lesson, they can write up their instructions next to the photos of each stage.

5. uppereastside

Thanks for the replies! Yes that looks like an excellent website thanks! x