1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Video Animator needed for BLM project

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by Mitchelman, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Mitchelman

Mitchelman New commenter

I have been writing and curating a series of political acts that everyday people can do to further the aims of BLM in the UK. I think it will be integral to make these political acts visually interesting for an audience.
    I would like to do a proof of concept to see if and how my ideas can be manifested. I have written a script for an animated video.
    I need someone’s help to follow through on the script and create the animated video.
    I intend this to be a collaborative role. I'm hopeful that whoever replies to this will have their own design ideas they're willing to impose on the project.
    If you are interested in social justice or social sciences this could be an interesting opportunity. Us artists have an opportunity to leverage our creative talents for social “good”.
    Eventually, I'd like to pitch something to organisations and agencies. This is a good opportunity to get on the ground floor of a new project.
    Link to script - https://drive.google.com/file/d/19b7MKVQuAUfVMDOYGbXx4ZEDF_PJ9EXB/view?usp=sharing
    If you are an animator who can help, please get in contact.