1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Victorian Inventions workshop

Discussion in 'Primary' started by dasboy, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Hi all - just letting you all know that I run a totally unique Victorian Inventions workshop that you may be interested in. I come straight to your school and bring many original artefacts with me including cameras, household items, fun items and even a working replica steam train! This is backed by activities including the pupils' own 'Victorian photography studio' where they take costumed pictures through a REAL 1880 lens, and a working electric telegraph set for them to sue to send messages to their friends. This is all backed by a growing list of free resources downloadable on my website. For more details please contact me at das@balestra.co.uk or visit www.victorianworkshop.co.uk.
    Many thanks and happy History teaching!

2. Hi all - just letting you all know that I run a totally unique Victorian Inventions workshop that you may be interested in. I come straight to your school and bring many original artefacts with me including cameras, household items, fun items and even a working replica steam train! This is backed by activities including the pupils' own 'Victorian photography studio' where they take costumed pictures through a REAL 1880 lens, and a working electric telegraph set for them to sue to send messages to their friends. This is all backed by a growing list of free resources downloadable on my website. For more details please contact me at das@balestra.co.uk or visit www.victorianworkshop.co.uk.
    Many thanks and happy History teaching!