1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Victorian Assembly

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jata297, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Has anybody got a victorian assembly script they ahve used - I have found one on primary recources website but haven't covered bits in there in my topic yet. Would like to encorporate playscripts we have just done - Oliver Twist.

2. Has anybody got a victorian assembly script they ahve used - I have found one on primary recources website but haven't covered bits in there in my topic yet. Would like to encorporate playscripts we have just done - Oliver Twist.

3. I am also doing a Victorian assembly but am stuck for ideas. Would you be able to e-mail me a copy of yours. I would be really grateful.
    Thanks lauraine
    lauraine@sky.com

4. I am also doing an assembley on Victorians! 'What did the Victorians ever
    do for us?' sounds like a great topic! Could you please possibly email me too?
    I would be So grateful!
    nc.allen@btinternet.com

Thank you!

5. Can I be really cheeky and as for a copy too??? Have assembly to do this term on Victorians. Thank you
    angijones2002@yahoo.co.uk

6. Hi, I hope you don't mind me asking but ... any chance I could get a copy too?! I am doing a class assembly on the Victorians in a couple of weeks but I have got a complete mental block! If you could help I would be so grateful! Huge thanks
    katrina.davies@yahoo.co.uk

7. Hello. If it's not too cheeky, could someone forward me a copy of the Victorian assembly too. I want to adapt it for KS1. Many thanks mark.tiernan@yahoo.co.uk

8. Hi! I am by no means as organised as you guys but am too down to do a victorian assembly this term, any scripts/resources you could forward to me would be hugely appreciated. Thank you
    victoriabradford@hotmail.co.uk

9. MsG

MsG

Hi,
    I'm not sure if this message will go to the right place! If anyone has the Victorian assembly script that they could send me I'd be really grateful.
    jegray66@hotmail.com
    Thanks

10. If anyone has one - it would be really useful and save me a half term of writing one! Many thanks
    sebastianthecrab@hotmail.com

11. hi if you got sent this - any chance of sending it to me?! would be v. helpful.
    thanks
    jonmyers@hotmail.com

12. Hi,
    Would be very interested in seeing this script too! If you have a copy, would you mind forwarding it to me? I would be very grateful!!!!
    colleensimpson1976@hotmail.com
    Thanks!

13. Hi is this script still around? If so, I'd be really grateful if someone could email it to me!!

Thanks in advance!

rei_102@mail.com

14. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Lead commenter

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

So many new posters doing Victorian assemblies ...

15. Don't have a free resource but you should try Out of the Ark Music . They have a series called That's what I call a class assembly, and they have a book called the Victorians. It has a script, 3 or 4 songs, 4 pages of cross curricular ideas. The CD that comes with it has backing and vocal tracks so you don't need to be a musician for the kids to learn the songs. - Songs cover key facts. You can listen to songs online at www.outoftheark.com.
    There is an offer on at the moment that if you buy 2 other products you can get either The Victorians, The Greeks or The Egyptians for free.

16. Hello, if you still have this Victorians script, could I ask you to email me it please! Would be such a big help...thank youuuuu!!
    sarah_coleman21@hotmail.co.uk

17. Hello, if the script was sent to you please could you forward it to me. Joannedavies3026@yahoo.com. Many thanks Joanne .