1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Very early pregnancy spotting.....help!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by omega2.5, Mar 31, 2011.

1. ((mariposa)) Take care of youself. Xx

2. Thanks so so much girls for your best wishes. I went to school and it was quite theraputic. We finish for Easter tomorrow so one day to go. Just feel so angry, deflated and useless. I keep apologising to hubby. 23 months of TTCing, 2 early losses and an IVF appointment in May. What a rollercoaster! Thanks for your post genic-how did they determine your problem? X

3. I think you're incredibly brave to have gone to work. I went in the next day when it happened to me and ended up in tears and had to come home. I think genic's post is a huge comfort to everyone in a similar situation. I hope, if possible, that you're feeling as ok as possible today. Take care of yourself xx

4. Mariposa - stop apologising to hubby! THIS WAS NOT YOUR FAULT. I do understand feeling deflated and useless though hun xxx
    The NHS could not help us as killer cell testing is not yet part of their protocol. We went to a private clinic on Harley Street - Mr Shehata, who is a God in my eyes. Apparently High KCs can also impeed implantation at IVF. If you do a google for natural killer cells, or immune therapy, there is a WEALTH of info out there.
    I so hope that you will find some peace over the holidays and you recover physically and mentally. Keep the faith - it CAN and WILL happen, just that some of us need to wait a bit longer for our miracle. xxx

5. Thanks genic x