1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

VCOP M-M-Megapack (free!)

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Brenden, Jan 1, 2008.

1. If you go to your printing properties before printing the files, there is usually a "greyscale" option. This will produce the colourless resources you desire.

2. Thanks, hadn't thought of that, it's not that I want it colourless, just to follow our schools colours! So will get my highlighters out!

3. Wow, over 940 hits on the site since I started the thread!

4. Brenden, out of curiosity, are you a teacher? what inspired you to do these great things?

5. I am about to start my last year as a student teacher, and I intend to enter the profession with a bang. So I am collecting as many resources as I can, and making as many online resources as practical. As it happens, I've got quite a bit of experience in making website scripts, so it seems only natural that the two should blend together like this.

6. good for you!!!

7. EBD35

EBD35 Occasional commenter

Brenden not sure if this is the place to ask this but how does one make a donation to support your site?

8. I'm not going to post the direct link here, as that's just asking for trouble, but there's a dreamhost donation button on the bottom of the front page of the loop card generator, and a link to the loop card generator (along with everything else) can be found on my Master Index page here:

http://stuff.brendenisteaching.com/sites/

Somehow you just reminded me to get back to work on that other half-done generator script I secretly showed you in November. I will hopefully get something functional soon.

9. Brenden your site is fab thanks so much for sharing these activities, love the random journal activity generator

10. You are a genius. Thanks again for a great resource.

11. Instead of simply editing out the link to the punctuation pyramid and replacing it with [Link Removed - TES Staff], the mods decided to delete a few whole posts, so my hotlist is stuck on '2 new' and it looks like I'm replying "that is a bother" to Wonderwoman1's "Great stuff again. You have been busy this holiday"

Which certainly is not a bother.

12. jog_on

jog_on New commenter

I was wondering what that was all about Brenden!

13. So many people are discussing VCOP that it seems only appropriate to do an uncharacteristic contentless bump.

14. Rainbow writing and reading is the new thing you know! VCOP is so last year! lol

15. Rainbow writing? Does this mean I'll have to do a whole new set of resources? I don't even know what it is!

16. Hi,
    How can i get hold of the letters and sounds meg pack??

Thanks

17. Thanks Brendan!

18. Brenden have you contacted Andrell? I think it might be worthwhileas I have been thinking about copyright

Apparently Ros Wilson does own the copyright for terms like VCOP, the concept and techniques of Big Writing, the combination of punctuation in pyramid form by levels etc etc

I was wondering about the idea of a library to complement the fabulous forum that has been set up on the Andrell website - I have sent many resources to be put on there to be downloaded for free. I think it might be worthwhile you getting in touch too though I have heard Curtis is on a trip out to Egypt! ;) Curtis.Wilson@andrelleducation.com

I just personaly think it would be fabulous if we can do more at the real home of VCOP and Big Writing to get everything in the same place (and lots free) would make it so much easier to establish it in our schools.

19. Brenden I do think you should email Curtis