1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Various MFL/education books to sell

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by LudwigVonDrake, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Currently in the middle of a belated spring clean and so I'm looking to get rid of some books on Amazon Marketplace. Not all are MFL-related but these are the ones that are:

• <li id="title" class="a-size-large a-spacing-none">Amis 1 Et Compagnie ( Methode de Francais A1) - French textbook, &pound;6.99
      <li id="title" class="a-size-large a-spacing-none">EDEXCEL GCSE Spanish: Higher Student Book - &pound;3.99
      <li id="title" class="a-size-large a-spacing-none">Teaching Foreign Languages in the Primary School [Claudine Kirsch] - &pound;9.49
      <li id="title" class="a-size-large a-spacing-none">Teaching Modern Foreign Languages: A Handbook for Teachers (Kogan Page Teaching) - &pound;1.99

I know the bottom two will be particularly useful for those starting a PGCE. The postage to the UK is &pound;2.80, but even so, the condition of the books are fine and the prices here are certainly lower than the RRP. If you're interested, hit the link below. I might be adding other related things later.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_name_1?ie=UTF8&asin=1408291819&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=AEY5O3ZIQU3BR