1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Vampire Free Zone!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Kinsa, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Our latest Hearing Dog Puppy has just arrived. Her name is Buffy and she is just 8 weeks old. A tiny black bundle who is fast asleep and snoring like a goodun at the moment. Also heard that Alfie is doing really well, loved by all and all set to pass his 10 week assessment next week. Buffy has big boots to fill!

2. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

Cor I can add that buffy to the list of buffies I like :)

Ad as for filling Alfies boots, no need they are very different dogs, Just take it slow, paws and enjoy her for who she is [​IMG]

3. Ha ha! She has tiny little feet. Think she will be a lot smaller than Alfie who some people thought was a Labrador Great Dane cross! She is a Labrador Retriever cross. OH is in love already.

4. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

I thought you were going to be agreeing with Mr Sulu.

5. I can confirm that Buffy is absolutely gorgeous. Wee bundle of fluff... [​IMG]
    Delighted to hear Alfie is doing so well. I knew he would. The original wonderdog. [​IMG]