1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

VALUDEDCUSTOMER CODE

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by labellaroma, Oct 20, 2017.

1. labellaroma

labellaroma New commenter

Can't see the point of the current free up to the value of £5 resource to offer to our most valued customers. How do we know who they are when they don't leave us comments on our premium resources. Seems a bit pointless to me or am I missing something?

Alice K likes this.
  2. labellaroma

I should have said 'our most loyal buyers.'

3. labellaroma

I sell regularly to Australia and Canada and I would love for my buyers there to benefit from this code but I have no idea who they are as I have never received a comment from them. Does TES have a way of letting us know who are in fact our most loyal buyers?

4. labellaroma

Oops I can see I can't spell either. VALUEDCUSTOMER.

5. hoppytimes

hoppytimes New commenter

I believe the code is valid for any returning Tes customers, not just yours :)

6. biowriterab

biowriterab New commenter

I'm very happy to be able to offer this to returning customers. It has resulted in sales for me already, so feeling grateful :)

A1EnglishResources likes this.
  7. corcuera

corcuera New commenter

How does it work?

8. Littlesherbetlemon

Littlesherbetlemon Occasional commenter

@corcuera , simply type in VALUEDCUSTOMER when you get to the checkout at the part which says apply code. You get a resource that is £5 or less free. This code only works if you have bought something from TES before. :)

9. corcuera

corcuera New commenter

I see. I thought it was a code to share with my buyers, but didn’t know how to do it. Thanks.

10. Littlesherbetlemon

Littlesherbetlemon Occasional commenter

Put it on your Twitter feed for your buyers and/or post it to your followers by going into Resouces, click on your icon on the right, click on 'post to followers' which is at the bottom in the 3rd column.

11. biowriterab

biowriterab New commenter

Yes as mentioned below, I just used the 'post to followers'. Type in what ever message you like. You can just copy and paste the original text if you want, then copy and paste the link to your shop.