1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Valuable resource GCSE & A-Level

Discussion in 'English' started by cooper73, Jan 29, 2011.

1. I have created a Writers / Poets homepage - a page that students can set as their homepage, or add to their favorites.

The page links to high quality resources, as well as sources for revision. The page also links to sites such as facebook and twitter - my rational is that we need to give students what they want so they also get what they need!

I welcome any feedback on this free resource! All the best, John

http://mylinks.me.uk/writers_home.html

2. I have created a Writers / Poets homepage - a page that students can set as their homepage, or add to their favorites.

The page links to high quality resources, as well as sources for revision. The page also links to sites such as facebook and twitter - my rational is that we need to give students what they want so they also get what they need!

I welcome any feedback on this free resource! All the best, John

http://mylinks.me.uk/writers_home.html

3. Thanks cooper, so is it ok for me to use www.mylinks.me.uk/writers_home.html with my students?

Thanks

4. Hiya, yes all the links are student friendly and the page is free to set as a homepage if your students wish to.

All the best John.

5. Cool, I will be using it with Y11 tomorrow, will let you know how it goes!

6. Hope it goes well.

In fact could anybody using www.mylinks.me.uk/writers_home.html with students or in any other please let me know what they think?

I can update the links based on users recommendations!

John :)

7. Is 'grammar' supposed to be spelt "grammer"?!

Looks good otherwise.

8. Yes grammar was spelt incorrectly, correction made, thanks for that :)

John.

9. spelling matches that of the website!