1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Validate British PGCE in Spain

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by nachojulve, Jun 13, 2015.

1. After a few years in LOndon, where I did my PGCE (Greenwich) and worked in a college as a teacher for six years, I have returned to my homecountry Spain.

I am trying to validate my PGCE here in Spain to be able to look for jobs in local schools, but it is proving rather difficult. Is there anyone who went through the same and could give me some advice?

Thanks!!

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Hullo Nacho, I'm sorry you are having such a hard time.

However this forum is for help with the actual forum, not for help in general, and you won't get the help on here as no-one will see it.

I suggest that you re-post what you've written here on another Forum . Probably Teaching Overseas

N.B. You have to join a forum before you can post.

You can just copy and paste what you've written, but as you are not allowed by the system to post two identical things, put an extra full stop somewhere to make it different.

[​IMG]

Tambien podrias dejar un mensaje on este foro:

http://www.educacion.gob.es/foros/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1334

A ver si con esto tienes mas suerte!

Lo siento - no tengo tilde en el teclado. :-(

Best wishes

Meet Theo on line on the TES JobSeekers Forum, where she answers jobseeking and careers queries regularly each week.

3. Lunatica89

Lunatica89 New commenter

Hello Nacho,
    I'm currently in the same situation now, trying to convalidate my PGCE in Spain. I can see you got no responses on here but did you manage to sort it out? Thanks.

4. Surami

Surami New commenter

I would like to do the same. Any success?