1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

v.certs NCFE level 2 Certificate in Business and Enterprise Resources needed asap

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by mshazad20011, Aug 26, 2018.

1. mshazad20011

mshazad20011 New commenter

Hi Everyone

I will be delivering the v.certs NCFE level 2 Certificate in Business and Enterprise in Sep 2018. If anyone has resources for this course please could you share them with me otherwise I will buy them. My email address is: mshazad2001@gmail.com

If anyone needs any other resources please ask.

Thank you in advance!

2. SCAW12

SCAW12 Occasional commenter

If you are on facebook, join the Business teachers groups for advice/ support perhaps? I find the forums on fb to be the best resources wise.

mshazad20011 likes this.
  3. mshazad20011

mshazad20011 New commenter

Thank you for your reply. I am new to the course and finding it difficult to find anything online.

4. jonlloyd

jonlloyd New commenter

Hi, how have people got on with this? I've delivered it for the first time this year and have mainly used BTEC L2 type resources. There is an online resource available through a third party, but from what I saw of the free sample, it wasn't that inspiring. I have my first SV visit next month to look at what we've done for Unit 1, so i will be interested to see what they say about my grading!