1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

v.cert Engineering

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by james_amber, Jan 22, 2018.

1. james_amber

james_amber New commenter

Dear all,

does anyone know of any schools in the South of England delivering Vcert Engineering?

I would love to make contact with anyone delivering this course and share ideas.

Please help!

James

2. sparks

sparks New commenter

I am, just north of Oxford - is that south enough?

3. james_amber

james_amber New commenter

I'm in Portsmouth. I'd have to ask the powers that be if I could take a day and come and meet with you if that would be something you'd be open to?

4. sparks

sparks New commenter

sure, bear in mind the course will change on Feb 16th, as per ncfe website though. I'm looking out for that.

5. lucythompson_ncfe

lucythompson_ncfe New commenter

Hi everyone

Just a quick update - the DfE have amended their timescales for submissions of qualifications for consideration of inclusion into the performance tables. The timescales for NCFE to showcase the update specifications has now moved to 23 Feb 2018 and we anticipate notification from the DfE of the outcome in mid-june

Please do keep an eye on this page for the latest updates: https://www.ncfe.org.uk/schools/subject-areas/engineering

Thanks

Lucy

Lucy Thompson (Product Manager - Schools)
    T:
    0191 240 8976 | M: 0746 935 3104 | E: lucythompson@ncfe.org.uk