1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

UWS applicants????

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by brunette85, Jan 12, 2011.

1. I haven't heard anything :( although i applied a few day later than the closing day eeeeek! Good luck

2. Hi there,
    I applied to UWS back at the middle/end of October and still no word. Judging by the posts from last year on TES they take their time to reply! Is it Primary you've applied for?

3. I've applied for primary, at Hamilton campus, but wasn't sure if you could opt for either? This is my third year applying for teaching :( have you applied for primary?

4. Yeah I think you can opt for either campus. I applied for Primary, what about you? When did you apply?

5. I called them last week and they said they were still reading applications and not to worry....

6. aw99

aw99 New commenter

I have an interview at ayr ! Anyone else ?

7. No-nothing!!! :( when did you hear?

8. Congratulations aw99!! When did you hear and when is it? Do you have to do a lesson plan or group discussion?
    Excited to hear the interviews are coming fast and furious now! Good Luck!

9. aw99

aw99 New commenter

Thursday, Im sure you will !

Mine is the BEd though are you postgrad ?

10. aw99

aw99 New commenter

Thank you !! Nooo, mine is for the BEd ! So written task and interview !

Exciting but SCARY !! lol