1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

UWIC PGCE PRIMARY 2012 ENTRY INTERVIEWS

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by aimeeharrod, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Hi Everyone

Have had my tests and passed and now have the second part of my interview on the 19th december. Anyone else heard? x

2. Hi Everyone

Have had my tests and passed and now have the second part of my interview on the 19th december. Anyone else heard? x

3. Hi :) There are a few of us on another thread who are through to this stage as well. How are you feeling about it? The presentation is a bit daunting Especially with the need to reference research and literature!
    What time is your interview at? Mine is at 1pm.
    Everyone that I know who went on the 16th Nov seems to have passed the tests. I wonder if anyone didn't get through?

4. Hi
    I passed my tests aswell and had the letter in the post this morning. Mine is also on the 19th December at 1 o'clock. what time is yours?
    The presentation seems a bit daunting as I am not sure if it has too realte to the Welsh curriculum or it would be ok to look at the new reading tests in England.