1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Using YouTube as a Learning Tool

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by danpardoe, Apr 19, 2016.

1. danpardoe

danpardoe New commenter

Hi all,

I've been using YouTube to help my students for the past few weeks and it is working rather well, especially for students who fall behind and need extra support. My boss has also added a few videos to help her students with their portfolio work.

It is only in the early stages at the moment but I'd be grateful for any feedback or any experiences you have using YouTube and your own videos to help your students. Who knows, you might even find something useful on here for yourselves!

You can find it at: http://www.youtube.com/PardoesBusiness

Cheers,

Danny

2. Some people learn better by watching than reading, so providing video alternatives to the reading homework you assign could really pay off for some students. You can create playlists, either to supplement the other work you assign or as an alternative, and simply send the link to your students for viewing. A playlist puts it all into an easy, well-organized format for their consumption. Refer custom essay writing service for more info.