1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Using Skype to learn Welsh

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by llanman, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Hi
    I have checked out the Skype forums to see if there is a community out there promoting the use of Welsh for learners. Nothing really veryuseful so I thought it was worth using the TES forums to see if there is any interest out there.
    I have been learning for about 5 years and would like the opportunity to use Skype to get in touch with learners and fluent welsh speakers in order to improve my Welsh.
    I go to lessons once a week and work in an english medium welsh school so the opportunities to speak welsh are limited. Let me know if you are interested.

2. Hi
    I have checked out the Skype forums to see if there is a community out there promoting the use of Welsh for learners. Nothing really veryuseful so I thought it was worth using the TES forums to see if there is any interest out there.
    I have been learning for about 5 years and would like the opportunity to use Skype to get in touch with learners and fluent welsh speakers in order to improve my Welsh.
    I go to lessons once a week and work in an english medium welsh school so the opportunities to speak welsh are limited. Let me know if you are interested.

3. I give up - I will try another idea. Why is it so hard to learn welsh in Wales - Is it because the welsh prefer english?

4. Sounds interesting! What sort of welsh are you looking to improve.
    TirIarll - skype