1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Using IDOCEO instead of a 'normal' grade book / attendance register???

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by rhysrichardson, Sep 4, 2012.

1. http://www.idoceo.net/index.php/en/

I've been playing with version 1.7 and I really love it, version 2.0 should be out within days which has heaps of new bits on it.

Any issues with using this instead of the traditional grade book / attendance register?

2. Retro Bates

Retro Bates New commenter

I've just started using it and I think it is the nuts.
    Not able to email pdf's of registers for some reason. But this may be fixed.

Keep backing everything up religiously onto dropbox or some other safe place. That will ensure any major problems can be reversed.

idoceo is my new friend.

Version 2 has seating plans and a much better diary. Not much else to need in its current form.
    No more A4 planner. I use this much more effectively and gather data and progress in a very clear way.

So far not a bad word to say about it. Just keep it simple and build up columns as you need them.

£3.99 - Possibly the best teaching app out there for the money. In my opinion.