1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

using data to inform teaching and learning - primary

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by KeriS, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Hi everyone!

I've recently been asked to look at how we can improve our data collection/ analysis in our primary (fromnursery to Y6 - foundation phase running through to Y2) to inform strategic planning/ resource allocation, tracking vulnerable grous etc. We use INCERTS to track attainment but it doesn't include baseline, BPVS, CATs etyc etc etc! Does anyone have any ideas of where I can look for some decent documentation for this? I should say i'm in Wales where things will be slightly different but our guidance docs are thin on the ground! I can't even seem to find school policies on the subject :/

Kind regards

2. Hi everyone!

I've recently been asked to look at how we can improve our data collection/ analysis in our primary (fromnursery to Y6 - foundation phase running through to Y2) to inform strategic planning/ resource allocation, tracking vulnerable grous etc. We use INCERTS to track attainment but it doesn't include baseline, BPVS, CATs etyc etc etc! Does anyone have any ideas of where I can look for some decent documentation for this? I should say i'm in Wales where things will be slightly different but our guidance docs are thin on the ground! I can't even seem to find school policies on the subject :/

Kind regards