1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Using an I Pad as a teachers planner

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by plmccahi, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Hi,
    Does anyone use an I Pad as a tool for teacher planning. Just wondering if there is an app that can be used for this purpose.

Thanks.

2. Try learnboost.com- it is an online teachers planner

fantastic resource and works really well on the ipad - great functionality and you can export and print all of your data

love it - it has changed my teaching

and the moderators in america actually get back to your emails in a few hours - always helpful

engrade is similar but i prefer learnboost

3. YesMrBronson

YesMrBronson New commenter

Other tablets are available.

Same thing - lower price.

4. Hi,

We recently released an application designed specifically for the iPad called "Teachers Planner". We worked closely with a number of UK teachers to create a perfect replacement to the paper Anne handed out by local authorities. So far it has been very well received with lots is positive emails and reviews being left on the app store.

Link to app store:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/teachers-planner/id502948461?ls=1&mt=8

5. Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious New commenter

I just use a spreadsheet.
    (But then I'm in ICT and generally see spreadsheets as a solution to 90% of the world's problems)

6. blazer

blazer Star commenter

They probably cause 90% of the world's problems as well!

7. Evernote and spring pad are popular round here... I use numbers for my mark book.