1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Users of Microsoft Teams! How are you utilising this resource?

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by r_e_crooks, Jan 10, 2020.

?

Do you use Teams?

1. Yes, and I am an advocate.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes but not that keen on it.

57.1%
  3. No.

42.9%
  1. r_e_crooks

r_e_crooks New commenter

Hello all,

How do you use Teams with your students/colleagues? What ages are your students? What subjects do you teach? Any tips for using Teams?

Really I'm looking for any advice for using Teams and how you are currently using it. I'm a keen user of Teams and I've created a working group with the aim of promoting the resource. Also, if you are keen on joining this working group, please let me know :)

Thanks in advance,

Rachel

rolchadax likes this.
  2. rolchadax

rolchadax New commenter

Hi,

we use Teams to set assignments for our students and to mark work. It works well most of the time. I must admit I preferred using google classrooms. I would like to join a working group.

3. Penguin47

Penguin47 New commenter

Very handy for reducing workload, I feel. It may take students some time to adjust to using it and as such it can be a time-consuming process initially to get them started, but once they do...it works!

It's great for getting work handed in and marking, setting assignments for certain pieces etc.

Not had the opportunity to use Google Classroom yet but their products are usually more user-friendly.