1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Useful GCSE and adult learner maths resource - free

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by EmpressFelicity, Feb 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. EmpressFelicity

EmpressFelicity New commenter

So, I've had an account with HubPages for six years, and while I was active there, I wrote a number of articles ("hubs") on various maths-related topics. (I used to teach basic skills maths at my local adult ed centre, and found it easier to write my own resources than find them elsewhere - hence the hubs. Disclosure: the hubs also earned me some money from advertising revenue.)

Recently I set up my own stand-alone site and have been slowly migrating the hubs over to it. Sadly Google doesn't love my domain, which is why I'm publicising it here. It's called - catchy title - Empress Felicity's Functional Maths Site. As you can guess from my background, the site is targeted at adult learners but I feel there should be something worthwhile there for students at GCSE level and a bit below.

Here's the link:

http://www.writeserve.com/functionalmaths/

If you like it, feel free to share. Any comments or ideas for further articles are also welcome.