1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Use of ICT questionnaire - PGCE student

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by SLBinks, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Hi everyone.

This is my first post so I hope I got it in the right place. As part of my PGCE I'm conducting some simple research in the form of a survey in to the use of ICT and its affect on pedagogy. I intend to use the results in my final assignment. The survey is fairly short, probably about 15 minutes and is a combination of open and closed questions. If you can spare some time I would really appreciate your help and you don't need to teach ICT to take part. I need a mixture of participants.

Thanks in advance

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHJaOXhyWXV1bmVIU1UwMkpqM01PbWc6MQ

2. Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious New commenter

You might want to make it so that the answers to question 4, and possibly 5, aren't mutually exclusive. I often use a laptop and printer, for example...but your survey doesn't allow me to tick both.

3. jweb2k

jweb2k New commenter

Idea for forum. One of us conducts the questionnaire to these very generic university questions then any time a new fresh university PGCE'er asks us to fill in the survey we just give them our results XLS and everyone's happy.

Edit: Filled it in.