1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Use and Effectiveness of Mobile Technology and Educational Applications Research

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rebeccasullivan42, Mar 18, 2012.

1. My name is Rebecca and im looking for primary school teachers to complete a questionnaire to analyse ' The Use and Effectiveness of Mobile Technology Devices & Educational Applications by 7-11 year olds' for a dissertation report I am currently undertaking.

This questionnaire is a vital park of my research and should only taking 5-10 minutes to complete. All answers are anonymous and no personal details will be requested from you. If you feel the need to stop at any point you will be able to do so.

Thank you to all who can find the time to complete it, your input is much appreciated.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NWH8NKC

2. My name is Rebecca and im looking for primary school teachers to complete a questionnaire to analyse ' The Use and Effectiveness of Mobile Technology Devices & Educational Applications by 7-11 year olds' for a dissertation report I am currently undertaking.

This questionnaire is a vital park of my research and should only taking 5-10 minutes to complete. All answers are anonymous and no personal details will be requested from you. If you feel the need to stop at any point you will be able to do so.

Thank you to all who can find the time to complete it, your input is much appreciated.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NWH8NKC

3. Survey completed - but I found it hard to work out whether you were asking about just mobile tech or technology in general - seemed to swap between the two. And it is such a big topic - not sure that multiple choice questions are the best way to collect useful information. Good luck with it though.