1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Personal' started by doomzebra, Jun 5, 2011.

  1. doomzebra

    doomzebra Occasional commenter

    Yes you have to pay ($14 per person)
  2. catmother

    catmother Star commenter

  3. jubilee

    jubilee Star commenter

    It was free last year when first announced, as long as you got the application in by a specified date. It lasts for 2 years so we all applied for one in my family in case we decide to go to the US.
    Don't go through an intermediary that charges youtheir own fee too. Some are bogus firms and you hear no more from them. The form is simple to complete and you print off the certificate immediately.

    beware of the question about illnesses. They mean anything that might make you a danger to others (Paranoid Schizophrenia etc)
  4. 576

    576 Established commenter

Share This Page