1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

US trained Speech and Language Pathologist seeking position in UK

Discussion in 'Overseas trained teachers' started by diannaevers, Mar 5, 2017.

  1. diannaevers

    diannaevers New commenter

    I am wondering how easy it would be to obtain a position in the UK. Has anyone been a speech therapist in the US and moved to the UK?
  2. oscillator

    oscillator Occasional commenter

    Do you already have the right to work in the UK?
  3. FollyFairy

    FollyFairy Occasional commenter

  4. diannaevers

    diannaevers New commenter

    I'm now married to a UK citizen.
  5. gogogulliver

    gogogulliver New commenter

    Congratulations... but do you already have the right to work in the UK? It's not automatic.

    You may also want to check whether your qualification are recognised by a professional body in the UK such as the RCSLT.
    sabrinakat likes this.

Share This Page