1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Urgently need SEN teacher's help with research for a deaf children's charity (paid!)

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by julie_pz, Sep 15, 2011.

1. A major deaf children's charity in the UK are doing some research into what it's like to teach deaf or hearing impaired children in mainstream schools.
    I urgently need to speak to teachers with this experience (whether you've taught lots of deaf children or you've only had limited experience with one). The session will take 1-2 hours and will involve discussing your experiences and testing a website. Ideally I need you to come to central London (Euston) but I might be able to come to you, and you'll be paid £30 for your time.
    If you can't get to London then we could do a phone interview instead - this will take around 45mins, and you'll be paid £15.
    Please reply here or contact me or 020 72674774/ julie@publiczone.co.uk
    Thanks
    Julie

2. A major deaf children's charity in the UK are doing some research into what it's like to teach deaf or hearing impaired children in mainstream schools.
    I urgently need to speak to teachers with this experience (whether you've taught lots of deaf children or you've only had limited experience with one). The session will take 1-2 hours and will involve discussing your experiences and testing a website. Ideally I need you to come to central London (Euston) but I might be able to come to you, and you'll be paid £30 for your time.
    If you can't get to London then we could do a phone interview instead - this will take around 45mins, and you'll be paid £15.
    Please reply here or contact me or 020 72674774/ julie@publiczone.co.uk
    Thanks
    Julie

3. Hi, I am interested!
    I work with Deaf secondary but I do need more information as what you are looking for.
    I am in contact with staff but a phone interview may be more viable
    Let me know
    xx