1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Urgently need level boundaries for 2007, 2008 and 2009 KS3 sats science?

Discussion in 'Science' started by sciencequeen00, May 1, 2011.

1. sciencequeen00

sciencequeen00 New commenter

Have searched the web but no answers been looking for an hour but keep getting taken to nna ks2 site which is no good!!!!

any ideas please post x

2. sciencequeen00

sciencequeen00 New commenter

thankyou thats fab

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter

You're welcome. Glad to be of help [​IMG]

4. I don't suppose anyone knows where to get these now?

5. Nevermind, I found it here:
    https://orderline.education.gov.uk/bookstore.asp?FO=1307452&Action=PDFDownload&ProductID=9781445951324

6. erm, this is getting abit useless, isn't it? no one seems to have a clear, direct, answer. llok at the anser above, about going to the QCDA; you might as well say that the answer is somewhere in england!

7. They don't seemed to be stored any where obvious online. There must be someone studious out there who has saved them!?
    I would like 2009 particularly :)

8. marlin

marlin Star commenter

9. http://www.teachfind.com/qcda/national-curriculum-level-threshold-tables-archive-qcda
    Zip file of 1995 - 2009 thresholds for all National Curriculum Tests (searching for 'SATs' will get you nowhere!).

10. markuss

markuss Occasional commenter

because.....
    I keep getting told all the time that "everybody" knows that SATs are American tests for university entrance. It's a brand name and nobody's going to copy it for any other sort of educational assessment. It's total myth that children here do SATs. Just a silly old joke.
    National Curriculum tests have never been "school ability trials" or anything like that. (As everyone knows.)

11. markuss

markuss Occasional commenter

But I can't help wondering if one or two are still being taken in.