1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

urgent Interview help

Discussion in 'Teaching assistants' started by TRobertson5, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Hi,

I have an interview on Monday and I have been asked to take an object that best describes me and my values to share at the interview. Any ideas would be great.

2. Meaning to be kind here, it should be something that reflects YOU and YOUR values.... How do we know? I have no idea what objects you currently possess, but I can give you some starters to get you thinking. What are you proud of? What means a lot to you? Who/what inspires you to go for challenges? Anywhere you have been on holiday that you have a souvenir of?

3. I agree, it needs to be something that means somehting to you. I had to do this for an interview really, and I took something that I could really talk about and relate to learning and children, the panel LOVED it, but I didn't get the job because I mucked up a question that someone else answered better.
    Think about how children learn, think about the theories of learning and you might come up with the sam eobject I did! [​IMG]

Wren