1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Urgent interview help with Post-16 PGCE - PLEASE....

Discussion in 'Further Education' started by uccaaib, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Hi,

I have an interview next week for PGCE in Post 16 education (Science). I need some help from anybody who can answer one question set below for my interview.

'Discuss one of the major changes that the post-compulsory sector has experienced over the past 5 years.'

Thank you and you help is most appreciated...

2. Hi,

I have an interview next week for PGCE in Post 16 education (Science). I need some help from anybody who can answer one question set below for my interview.

'Discuss one of the major changes that the post-compulsory sector has experienced over the past 5 years.'

Thank you and you help is most appreciated...

3. Hi,
    I have an interview on thursday I want to teach PGCE Post 16 Media they have just asked me to discuss one of the changes in the post-compulsory sector has experienced the past 5 years.

Please could you let me know how yours went and what they had asked you?
    Thank you

4. Hi,
    I too have an interview for the same course but I'm planning to teach English. I have also been asked to prepare this question aswell. Did you apply at IOE? How did your interview go? Did you get in??????????