1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

URGENT could Primary teachers with experience with a child with a language area of need please complete my questionnaire. Very much appreciated.

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by c586, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Thank you for your comments.
    My research is mainly regarding children with a word processing need. I am aware this is not ideal to state a Semantic area of need for my research questionnaire however, I was advised to do this as they said it would be unlikely many people would have much experience with a child with a word processing need. I can then gather this information and link it to literature and other research methods to make it more specific.

2. dzil

dzil Occasional commenter

Are you meaning a child with specific developmental language processig difficulties / developmental aphasia type difficulties?
    I have quite a bit of experience in this area. Sadly my comments re completing your questionaire still stand. Sorry I can't be of more help.

3. It is more focused towards children with an expressive semantic area of need