1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

URGENT - can anyone please advise?

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by 10089052, May 5, 2011.

1. 10089052

10089052 New commenter

Hi all, the following lesson has been given to me as the task for my interview on Wednesday. I am applying for SENCO at the school I work at and would like to ask advice from people with experience or imagination! Would anyone have any ideas or suggestions they wouldnt mind sharing? My email address clairemcd2@hotmail.com Obviously if I can return the favour in any way, I would be glad to do so! Thanks, Claire.
    <table cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>LESSON:
    You will be required to teach a 20 minute lesson to a group of 5 SEN students from Year 7 or 8 with a reading age between 6 &rarr; 8.6 on using Poetry as a stimulus for spelling and writing activities.
    Standard practical equipment and a data projector are available. Please advise if any other equipment is required before Tuesday.
    In your lesson plan you should indicate how the lesson would progress if you had the full hour. Please bring 2 copies of your lesson plan for the observers
    </td></tr></table>

2. 10089052

10089052 New commenter

Hi all, the following lesson has been given to me as the task for my interview on Wednesday. I am applying for SENCO at the school I work at and would like to ask advice from people with experience or imagination! Would anyone have any ideas or suggestions they wouldnt mind sharing? My email address clairemcd2@hotmail.com Obviously if I can return the favour in any way, I would be glad to do so! Thanks, Claire.
    <table cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>LESSON:
    You will be required to teach a 20 minute lesson to a group of 5 SEN students from Year 7 or 8 with a reading age between 6 &rarr; 8.6 on using Poetry as a stimulus for spelling and writing activities.
    Standard practical equipment and a data projector are available. Please advise if any other equipment is required before Tuesday.
    In your lesson plan you should indicate how the lesson would progress if you had the full hour. Please bring 2 copies of your lesson plan for the observers
    </td></tr></table>